Easy Yogurt Cake
- 1 cup Bright Cow Fresh Yogurt Natural
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- powdered sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (180° celcius). Grease an 8 inch cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer on medium speed, lightly beat eggs (approximately 30 seconds)
- Add oil, sugar and Bright Cow Fresh Yogurt Natural, beat for 1 minute until smooth
- Add flour and baking powder and beat until well combined for approximately another minute.
- Pour into a greased cake pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until tested done (when toothpick or knife inserted in cake comes out clean).
- When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.