Easy Yogurt Chocolate Chip Bread
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup ground walnuts (if desired)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Bright Cow Greek Yogurt Natural
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 340°Fahrenheit (170°Celsius) lightly grease and flour a 8 1/2 inch (22 centimeter cake or loaf pan)
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips and nuts.
- In a large bowl with a whisk gently combine oil, sugar, Bright Cow Greek Yogurt Natural, milk, eggs and egg yolk.
- Fold in the flour mixture to the wet mixture with a spatula, just until all the flour has been combined (don't over mix).
- Add to the prepared loaf/cake pan and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes.
- Check if the cake is well baked with a toothpick, let cool for 5 minutes and remove to a wire rack, dust with powdered sugar when cool if desired. Enjoy!