Pasta With Buttered Sour Cream
- 220g pasta
- 6 sausages, chopped and cooked.
- 1/2 stick butter at room temperature
- 1 cup Bright Cow Sour Cream
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Return to the hot pasta pot.
- Put the pot on the lowest heat setting on your stove and stir in butter and Bright Cow Sour Cream. Stir until both are melted and combined into the pasta.
- Stir in scallions, poppy seeds and cooked sausages. Serve at once on warmed plates.